Wednesday, September 12, 2007

wotalom = waste of time and lots of money

This mostly describes my interest in cars and music.

Cars


My cars are Audi Quattro's,and Jowetts from England but European sports and racing cars are the best.I don't like Asian cars or with a few exceptions American cars.
We have 3 Jowetts from 1950 to 1951 they are a Jowett Javelin sedan,Jowett Bradford Ute,and a Jowett Jupiter sports of the type that won its class at Le Mans in 1950, 1951 and 1952.

We have 2 Audi quattro turbo coups one a very standard car and one a very moded 300 HP beast. These are the cars that revolutionized the world of rallying in the 80's.


yoga:


...a mix of Hatha Yoga and back care. I did extra training in back care with the "International Yoga Teachers Association". I am a full member of I.Y.T.A. and hold a diploma with them. I have been teaching for about 12 yrs and started Yoga in 1996.